Xspec Version 11.3.2 Release Notes
Apr 13th 2005
V11.3.2 is mainly a patch release for V11.3.1. Note that all future
development will be based on V12.
- "tclout simpars" - Returns a list of simulated parameter
values for the model in use (based on the covariance matrix at the
end of the last fit).
- New Models:
- Comptonization model of Poutanen and Svenson.
- Replacement for diskbb with a zero-torque inner boundary
condition (Zimmerman, Narayan & McClintock).
- Multi-temperature blackbody for thin accretion
disk around a Kerr black hole (Li et al. 2005).
- Redshifted version of redden.
- Model Changes:
- mekal models
- All the models that use the mekal code (eg mkcflow) can
be made to use the APEC code by setting the switch parameter to 2.
- NEI models
- The APEC versions of NEI models are modified
by the APECTHERMAL and APECVELOCITY variables.
- Bug fixes:
Fixes to 11.3.1a - 11.3.1w are included.
Version 11.3 Release Notes
Xspec Home Page
HEASARC Home |
Last modified: Wednesday, 13-Apr-2005 17:36:33 EDT
HEASARC support for unencrypted FTP access ended on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.