|ROSAT Home Page||ROSAT
Purpose: To cast vignetting and detector-artifact corrected exposure maps in sky coordinates using the ACTIME.DAT accepted times file. The exposure maps are cast in pixels which match the detector maps. This pixels size is .
1) Observation data set fits files - xxx_ATTITUDE.FITS and
xxx_EVENTRATES.FITS for German data, xxx_ATTITUDE.FITS, xxx_LIVETIME.FITS, and xxx_GTI.FITS for US data, xxx_ANC.FITS and xxx_BAS.FITS for RDF data.
2) Other fixed input - ACTIME.DAT modified as desired. This must be the same time selection as used with the programs CAST_DATA_HRI and CAST_PART_HRI.
1) Observation control - the eight or fewer character string listed above as xxx.
2) Data format control - 1 for German data, 2 for US data, 3 for RDF data.
3) Nominal pointing direction - the nominal pointing direction (in decimal degrees) taken from the observation data set hard copy or the header information of the observation data set fits files.
4) Nominal roll angle in radians - necessary for US data only. The value can be found in the HISTORY records of the xxx_ATTITUDE.FITS header.
1) Diagnostic Information - information about the accepted time and observation live time.
1) Fits file of the exposure map: expose.fits.